By Charlie Warner
Two school records were broken during the Dover-Eyota/St. Charles Triangular held May 17 in St. Charles.
Caledonia/Spring Grove sprinter Adam Drenckhahn broke the school record in the 200 meters with a time of 22.54.
Warrior jumper West Spier broke the school record in the high jump with a leap of six foot three inches.
The Warriors finished third in the meet with 37 points. Host team DE/SC placed first with 76 points and Rushford-Peterson/Houston was second with 52 points.
The following are the top six individual place finishers and relay teams earning points for C/SG.
• 100 meters- Adam Drenckhahn- first place (11.19).
• 200 meters- Drenckhahn- first place (22.54), Connor McCormick- third place (25.13) and Mitchell Anderson- sixth place (25.83).
• 400 meters- Sean Kearney- second place (58.60).
• 110 meter hurdles- Ben Pieper- third place (20.86) and Phillip Paulson- fourth place (20.96).
• 300 meter hurdles- Peiper- fourth place (51.61).
• High jump- West Spier- first place (6-03) and Adam Buttell- third place (5-00).
• Long jump- Aric Elmore- first place (20-08.50), Spier- third place (18-09) and Anderson- fifth place (18-01).
• Shot put- Bryan Barthel- first place (40-03.5) and Cornelius Dunningen- fifth place (36-10).
• Discus throw- Mason Ashbacher- sixth place (98-00).
You can contact Charlie Warner at email@example.com