NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: June 11, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: August 25, 2011
2. Mortgagors: Michael L. Thompson, aka Michael Lee Thompson and Debra D. Thompson aka Debra Dee Thompson, husband and wife
3. Mortgagees: Marine Credit Union
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on September 1, 2011, as Document Number 266585, in the Office of the Houston County Recorder, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: N/A
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 10.0431.000, 10.0432.000
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lots Nine (9) and Ten (10), Block One (1), Kassendahl Valley Estates, according to the recorded Plat thereof on file and of record in the Recorders Office, Houston County, Minnesota.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 4823 Kassendahl Road, Houston, Minnesota 55943 formerly known as 4832 Lind Road, Houston, Minnesota 55943
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage:
x is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Marine Credit Union.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 126,800.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $135,081.42.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Houston County, Minnesota, at public auction on Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 10:00 a.m., at the front office of the Houston County Sheriffs Department, 306, S. Marshall Street, Caledonia, MN 55921.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on February 27, 2015.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Marine Credit Union Peterson
322 Mill Street
Peterson, MN 55962
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Attorney Daniel E. Dunn
Main Street Law Offices, LLC
504 Main Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 1627
La Crosse, WI 54602-1627
MAIN STREET LAW OFFICES is attempting to collect a debt on our clients behalf and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. If you have previously received a discharge in a chapter 7 bankruptcy case, this communication should not be construed as an attempt to hold you personally liable for the debt.
Published in the
The Caledonia Argus
June 18, 25, July 2, 9, 16, 23, 2014
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE