Community
By Angela Denstad Stigeler No matter what the weather, you can find a soup to fit it. Perhaps that’s one of the things that makes liquid fare so comforting: it’s always there when you need it. Soups can also be among the simplest dishes to prepare, offering an entire meal in a single pot. Though...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Bonnie Willemssen         Special to the Argus Have you ever lost anything? Of course you have. We all have. I’m in a perpetual state of losing things. Not my keys… no, they are always in my purse since some car guru invented the keyless entry/starter for cars. But, find my black shoes? Nop...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By Daniel E. McGonigle General Manager The Caledonia Argus Tick born illnesses are the number one diagnosed vector illness in the United States today. A presentation was given by representatives at Houston County Public Health to the Houston County board in an effort to educate the public to the dan...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
  By Jan Lee Buxengard, freelance reporter The Houston County Township Officers Association (HCTOA) held its annual business meeting on Thursday, April 9 at Good Times in Caledonia. Chairman Richard Markos presided. Attendance included township officers from nearly all 17 townships in the count...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By Daniel E. McGonigle General Manager The Caledonia Argus The Kwik Trip corporation has a purchase agreement in place with a capital investment company located in California to purchase the former Alco property pending approval from the city of Caledonia and completion of other requirements. “Ass...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow