Community
By Angela Denstad Stigeler We’re starting a season where many of us try to lighten the menu a little, and switching from meat to fish fits the bill. What’s more, the health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids found in some fish are widely recognized. Although canned salmon is a great source of these...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By Jan Lee Buxengard The annual meeting of the Houston County Cattlemen Association was held March 10 at The Back 40 Supper Club, rural Caledonia, and included an evening meal and door prizes. Jerry Welke, president of the organization, conducted the meeting, Membership matters in efforts to advocat...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By Daniel E. McGonigle General Manager The Caledonia Argus In the 51 years that Joyce Guillaume has greeted customers at the city offices a lot has changed. “I don’t know how many different computer systems I’ve had to learn over the years,” she smiled. “I told my co-workers that I’ll co...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
By Daniel E. McGonigle General Manager The Caledonia Argus Positive Behavor Intervention Supports has been in place at the elementary school in Caledonia for a little while. The PBIS model has taken hold across the state and nationally at schools for nearly a decade. Now, PBIS is coming to the Caled...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow